Dates for your Diary, MECS 2020: 09-11 March
Have you booked your stand? Next year is the BIG one and with approximately half of the show floor already allocated, so we encourage anyone who is interested in exhibiting to get in touch NOW!
Since 1993, the Middle East Coatings Show has been the only annual meeting place in the lucrative Middle East region for suppliers of raw materials and equipment manufacturers for the coatings industry.
Many of the visitors will be owners or directors of companies, giving you the opportunity to meet an extremely high number of decision makers all under one roof.
We specifically target attendee profiles with decision making influence via an extensive promotional campaign.
Meet the Decision Makers
Year on year we provide our exhibitors with an excellent trading platform. Our show is the perfect opportunity for you to give your company the business edge in this highly competitive market.
A Unique Platform for Companies to:
- Come face-to-face with influential decision makers from the region’s coatings industry
- Meet potential buyers and develop a quality database of new contacts
- Discuss your products with new and existing clients and develop a personal, direct relationship with them
- Network with our other exhibitors who may be existing or potential working partners
Increase Brand Awareness:
- Raise your company profile among the region’s coatings industry and be seen as a leader in your field
- Participate in and benefit from the international publicity campaigns promoting the Middle East Coatings Show
- Promote your brand and product portfolio to your target audience and add value to your brands
- Launch a new product and generate media interest
Form Strategic Partnerships:
- Identify quality distributors and agents in the region by discussing your requirements with them in person
- Identify innovation partners who can make your supply chain operate more efficiently
Generate Leads and Boost Sales Pipeline:
- Demonstrate and promote your full product range in real life rather than a catalogue or website
- Overcome objections by speaking with clients face-to-face and accelerate the buying process
- Get immediate feedback on your product range
- Gain new business leads from visitors in your target market
Share this page